Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Weekend in Vegas

This past weekend, I spent some time in Las Vegas, and had a ton of fun. I saw Britney Spears in concert, went shopping, and just all around had a wonderful time. I figured I would post some pictures of the trip, along with my outfit from the concert!


Of course we had to do some touristy stuff! This is Briony (my cousin's girlfriend, far left), me, and Kira (my cousin's wife, far right).

My Outfit:

Dress - Billabong, similar from American Eagle

Sweater - American Eagle, similar from H&M

Hat - PacSun, similar from Forever 21

Shoes - TOMS

Necklace - American Eagle, similar from Forever 21






My outfit for the Britney concert! Thank goodness we didn't have to walk too far; my feet would have not held up!

Jumpsuit - BooHoo

Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell


Overall, I had such an incredible weekend! These next few weeks are filled with traveling, so more posts to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment