Tuesday, May 12, 2015

April 2015 Favorites

It's that time again! Another month has come & gone, and I have a new batch of monthly favorites for you all! This past month has been a whirlwind, with me traveling 90% of the time, but I still was able to find some products worth a mention :)

Black floppy hat: The one pictured here is from the Kendall & Kylie line at PacSun, but really any large floppy hat was my best friend this month. I like feeling incognito and celebrity-like when I'm on planes, and new places, and it goes with absolutely anything. The one I own is from PacSun, but you can find these hats anywhere for great prices! Definitely a piece worth investing in!


Wild by Cheryl Strayed: This book tells the story of how Cheryl Strayed's life was turned upside down, and how hiking the Pacific Crest Trail changed her life. I'm sure everyone knows that it was made into a movie with the fabulous Reese Witherspoon, but I decided to read the book before I saw the movie. I absolutely loved this book; it is so well written and Cheryl writes with such strong emotion & feeling. It broke my heart but overall is such an incredible read.

Large roller suitcase: Like I mentioned, I did tons of traveling these past couple months, so my large Anne Klein suitcase was a lifesaver. It fits everything, with room to spare. I couldn't find a picture of it, but here is the link if anyone is interested! I purchased mine at Macy's, and it has come in handy so much lately!


Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Velvet: I purchased this at Sephora a while back, and just recently started to realize how fantastic it is. As I'm sure you all know, I'm a sucker for makeup (especially new lip products), and this product is wonderful. The color is vibrant and stays put for hours, but the only downside is that it is a bit drying. To keep it moisturizing, I usually top it with a Revlon Matte Balm stick mentioned in a previous post!


kate spade new york wallet in Cedar Street Lacey: I received this wallet as a Christmas gift, and although I've been using it since then, I've really appreciated this past month. It has so many compartments and pockets and slots to put my stuff, and it's just so darn cute! Kate Spade is my favorite brand, and although this is a bit pricey, I think it's absolutely worth it!


Stay tuned next month for a new favorites post! And don't forget to comment and tell me your monthly favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment