Thursday, May 21, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag? Travel Edition

Over the past two months, I have been constantly on the go with numerous vacations and trips. Traveling is one of my favorite things, and I'm very fortunate to get to go to the places I do. When I'm on a trip, I don't like carrying a huge amount of makeup, as I usually tend to go without makeup during vacations. For the times that I do wear it, I took note, and I've compiled a list of my favorite things that I tend to throw into my bag to come with me!

First up is my makeup bag....


I purchased this adorable Zoella Beauty makeup bag on the FeelUnique website for about $13! It's no secret that I love Zoella, and I couldn't resist this pink and gold bag. To my surprise, it fits everything I need with room to spare! It travels very well, and can easily be cleaned if something happens to get on it. 


The makeup... 





Let me know below what your favorite travel products are!


No comments:

Post a Comment