Saturday, July 11, 2015

June 2015 Favorites

What a surprise, I've been procrastinating on posting! Now that it's almost halfway through July, I figured now would be the best time if any to share with all of you my favorites from the month of June! June is my birthday month, and lots of things happened over the course of those 30 days! I turned 19 on the 2nd, my best friends graduated from high school, I saw an incredible concert, and took many lovely mini trips. But let's start with what I was truly loving!



Kate Spade New York Hayden Handbag: I have been wanting this beautiful purse ever since I received an email from Kate Spade sharing their new additions to the Cedar Street Collection. I immediately showed the bag to my parents, who then purchased it for me as my birthday present. I cannot express my love for this bag! It is so perfect; big enough to fit everything I need (and more), and goes with everything. I have it in black, as I did not have a nice black handbag in my collection. I love how you can have it as a cross body bag, or just wear it on the crook of your arm. This purse was such a lovely gift and I will be loving it for MANY years to come.


"Smoke & Mirrors" // Imagine Dragons: One of my other birthday presents was a pair of tickets to go see one of my absolutely favorite bands, Imagine Dragons. I've listened to them for so long and their music means so much to me; for my senior song in my jazz choir, we sang an acapella version of On Top of the World. They recently released a new album, and I can honestly say that every song is incredible. I dragged my Dad along with me to Portland the day after my birthday for the concert, and  oh my goodness, it was one of the best concerts I have ever attended. It was so much fun and the band interacted with the audience, which is something I love. My love for them grew a lot this past month and will no doubt grow even more!


"You Deserve A Drink!" by Mamrie Hart: One of my favorite YouTubers put out a book, and I had to have it. Mamrie is so incredibly funny and real, it kills me. To be 100% honest, I have not finished the book yet, but what I have read so far has made me laugh so hard that I just know this will be an incredible read. I adore Mamrie, and I am so proud of her!


tarte Showstoppers Clay Palette: I bought this as a birthday gift to myself, as I've been eyeing it ever since I saw it on the Sephora website. It is so beautiful and convenient, and the color payoff is incredible! It comes with 6 of their Amazonian Clay eyeshadows, a highlighter, a matte bronzer, and a beautiful blush. Everything works so well together and they blend seamlessly, which makes for so many new looks. Overall, a great purchase!


Fresh Rose Face Mask: Sephora had this as on option for one of the 100 point Beauty Insider/VIB perks, so I decided to give it a try. My face has never looked brighter, but the only downside is that the regular size of this is a whopping $62. I don't think I would spend that much on a face mask, but the sample size Sephora provided is perfect. Some people might not like the smell, but the intense rose scent smells heavenly to me! I'm going to continue using this and hopefully see even more results!


Tell me in the comments below what you guys loved during the month of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment