Monday, August 3, 2015

July 2015 Favorites

As we come to the end of yet another month (isn't 2015 flying by?), your girl has yet another group of some of the things that made me happy during the month of July 2015. Sunshine, friends, new music and even some surprises made for a pretty wonderful month, and I'm here to share them with you!



Halsey: I first heard of Halsey back in June, as she was one of the openers for Imagine Dragons on their summer tour. I really loved her sound, so I decided to give her music a listen, and I am absolutely obsessed. Her new album Badlands doesn't come out until the 28th of August, but her EP Room 93 has been on repeat for the past couple weeks. I adore her, and what she stands for, so I'm excited to see how big she's going to get!


NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien: I received a deluxe sample of this lip pencil in a birthday gift from Sephora, and I absolutely love it. I wasn't too keen on the fact that it wasn't matte, but it was just too pretty to just pass along. It's such a pretty pinky nude and gives your lips a nice sheen without being overly shiny. I definitely think I'll be purchasing the full size!


Kimonos: The kimono pictured here is not one I have, but the ones I have been wearing are from TJ Maxx and Brandy Melville. I just love pairing them with basically anything, from dresses to jeans. They're a great thing to throw on when you don't have that much time, and they look effortlessly cool!


Real Techniques Bold Metals Makeup Brushes: This brush and this brush are apart of my monthly favorites, and I don't even own them myself! My best friend Annie purchased them a while back, and since I've been at her house so often, I've had the chance to use them & try them for myself. They are wonderful, and well worth the price! They are a bit more pricey than the normal Real Techniques brushes, but they are such good quality and blend everything like a dream. I can't wait to purchase some of my own soon.


Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos: Now, I do not drink coffee. I am a tea girl 110%, always have been, and coffee doesn't seem to work well with my body. But I've been working quite a lot lately, and tea hasn't been able to keep me going. So, with the disapproval of my body, I resorted to this drink from Starbucks, and I'm hooked. I always ask for a bit of extra caramel, and it just tastes so good, and gives me the boost of energy I need. I tend to get the medium size, but when I did get the largest size, sleep was a bit of a problem... So be careful!


Tell me what you guys have been loving down below this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment