Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 2015 Favorites

It's Halloween, which means October is over, which means tomorrow is November, which means next month is DECEMBER. Where has the year gone? This past month for me has been lots of traveling, which means lots of new things to discover. Check out my most loved discoveries from the past month!



Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection: I had seen this cute little palette on the Sephora website and in stores for quite some time now, so I decided to give it a try! For $36, it's by no means inexpensive, but definitely cheaper than most eyeshadow palettes out there. It comes with nine shadows, and my personal favorites are 'Nudie' (described as a fawn matte) and 'Honey Pot' (a shimmery gold). This palette is so wonderful and pigmented and cute and just everything I want out of my makeup, so I highly recommend this gem! 


American Eagle Outfitters Sateen Jegging in 'Jet Onyx': I don't normally purchase jeans (I am a ride or die dress girl), since I was going to be on the East Coast for two weeks, I decided to pick some black ones up at American Eagle. These bad boys are so comfortable, and fit me perfectly. They go with everything and are just so wonderful; I've been wearing them way more than I thought I would! While they're marked as $50 on the website, I bought mine for about $30 when all of their jeans were under $30 (which happens quite a lot!), so if you're looking to purchase some new jeans, check out the sales at American Eagle.


Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte: When I saw YouTuber Jaclyn Hill recommend this, I decided to give it a shot. I personally didn't find it as awesome as everyone else while it's hot, but when I got iced, I realized why everyone loves it. It's the perfect balance of sweet, and that strong coffee flavor. I'm not a big coffee person, but this really is delicious. It's a seasonal drink, so get it while you can!


Me and Earl and the Dying Girl: I watched this movie on my flight from Chicago to Portland after coming home from the East Coast, and it had my emotions in a whack, in the best way possible. I laughed, I contemplated life, and I definitely cried. Thomas Mann and Olivia Cooke star as two high schoolers who come together after Rachel (Cooke) is diagnosed with cancer. I haven't read the book, but after seeing how much I loved this movie, I wanna read the book too!


New York City: I traveled to New York City for the first time in mid-October, and words cannot describe how much I loved everything about it. The three days that I was there were some of the funnest, most magical days of my life so far. There's something about the city that puts my soul at ease, and I feel so comfortable when I'm there. I've wanted to visit my entire life, and even just three days there was enough to implement my love for it. I cannot wait to go back as soon as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment