Monday, October 26, 2015

OOTD: A Week on the East Coast

Recently, I spent some time traveling back east with my family. It was my first time on the East Coast, and I couldn't have loved it more! Three days were spent in the beautiful New York City, and then we hopped on a cruise for a week, visiting some pretty cool places. I made sure to always be conscious of how I was dressing, because it was a little bit colder than Oregon is at the moment! Here are some of the outfits I snapped for you guys while I was vacationing!



New York City
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Target
Hat - PacSun
Boots - Urban Outfitters




New York City
Flannel - H&M
Tank - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21 Plus
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Bag - kate spade New York
Sunglasses - RayBan




New York City/Cruising Day
Coat - American Eagle Outfitters
Top - BooHoo
Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes - TOMS
Bag - kate spade New York
Sunglasses - RayBan



Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Sweater - Forever 21
Jacket - Target
Jeans - Forever 21 Plus
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Bag - kate spade New York
Sunglasses - RayBan



Boston
Dress - BooHoo
Cardigan - H&M 
Scarf - Thrifted
Shoes - Nine West
Bag - kate spade New York
Sunglasses - RayBan



Formal Night
Crop Top - H&M
Skirt (underneath) - H&M
Tuutuu - Made for me by my talented best friend, Annie!
Shoes - Madden Girl
Necklace - American Eagle Outfitters
Bag - Vintage



Newport, Rhode Island
Dress - BooHoo
Jacket - Target
Tights - Hue
Scarf - Thrifted
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Bag - kate spade New York
Sunglasses - RayBan



No comments:

Post a Comment