Sunday, October 25, 2015

What's In My Bag?

If you're anything like me and have spent some time scrolling through YouTube, you've probably come across a 'What's In My Bag' video or two. From Zoella to Jaclyn Hill to Essie Button, almost every beauty vlogger has presented the internet with the mysterious treasures they keep in their handbags. Why are we so interested in what each other carries with them from day to day? While I have no idea, I do know that I love it. Maybe I'm nosey, but hey, maybe I'm just curious! Today I've compiled what I keep in my beloved purse, and I hope you guys enjoy!


The Bag




The Contents 



(This is what was currently in my bag while I was traveling throughout the East Coast)

Ray Ban Wayfarers: My favorite sunglasses are the classic black Wayfarers!
Beats by Dre headphones: I have mine in the turquoise color.
kate spade New York cedar street lacey wallet: The perfect size for all of my cards and such.
Juicy Couture Scottie Dog bag: I cannot find this anywhere on the internet... It came with a shoulder bag that I received from my Mom when I was in high school. It's absolutely adorable and can fit quite a surprising amount of stuff! To see what I keep in there, keep reading!
Advil: A necessity! 
Smith's Rosebud Salve: Hands down my favorite lip balm. The tube is much more convenient, I find!
Snacks: SNACKS! Since I was going to be on numerous planes the next day, I stocked up on my favorite candy (Sour Patch Kids) and a granola bar!






Although the photo is a bit dark, I use my Juicy Couture clutch mostly for makeup and other personal things! I have some hair ties and bobby pins of course, along with a mini Stress Relief body lotion from Bath & Body Works. I also have a tarte LipSurgence matte crayon in the color 'Envy', the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless pressed powder in 'Buff Beige', an Elf lipstick in Ravishing Rose and other small products. I keep my medications in here also!


That's all I keep in my bag, at least as of lately! Let me know below what staples you guys keep in your bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment