Friday, November 27, 2015

Get Ready With Me: Thanksgiving

Yesterday was one of the most exciting holidays in my household; Thanksgiving! Food, fun and chaos filled the house while my family & I celebrated. I took this as an opportunity to get all dazzled up, and took a cue from one of my favorite YouTubers (Jaclyn Hill), and did a smokey green eye for the night. Her tutorials are always so great, and the one I used can be found here.

Although mine is not as intense as hers, I still really like the way mine turned out! I paired it with a brownish-red matte lip, and even some gold on the waterline. To find out what products I used, and to see how it all turned out, check out below!



Here we have my beloved antique desk, that doubles as my vanity. 



Products Used
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in 'Original'
Make Up For Ever Skin Equalizer Mattifying Primer 
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in 'Fair'
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit 
tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in 'Light Neutral' 
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in 'Translucent'
tarte Cheek Stain in 'Fantasy'
Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette 
MAC Eyeshadow in 'Green Smoke'
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Pure Gold'
Ofra Cosmetics Blush Stripes in 'Illuminating'
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in 'Quenched'
Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in 'Lolita'
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Chocolate'
MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in 'Red Chestnut'
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray






Despite my awkward face poses, I hope you enjoyed my Thanksgiving makeup looks! I'll definitely be doing another one of these soon, for my favorite holiday ever, CHRISTMAS! 

Lemme know down below what were some of the products you use for holiday looks, and let me know what your favorite holiday is! 



No comments:

Post a Comment