Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hannah's Holy Grail: Beauty Products

Today, I thought I would share with you guys some of my all-time favorite beauty products! I decided to do my beauty favorites first, and soon I'll have my holy grail fashion items! Keep an eye out for the next installment in the Hannah's Holy Grail series!




First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: I discovered this in the ever-so-dangerous 'Beauty On The Fly' section of Sephora, and I was in need of a new lotion at the time, so I picked it up. Little did I know this would become my favorite skin care item, ever. It's super thick without feeling heavy, leaves my face super soft & moisturized, and has a subtle but clean scent. 


Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara in Black: I've used this mascara for as long as it's been on the market, and every time I've used it, it's given me the same incredible results. It makes my lashes long and volumized without looking clumpy, and it doesn't smudge like most mascaras do with my sensitive eyes. This is my favorite drugstore mascara, with Benefit's Roller Lash being the best name brand mascara in my book. Although that isn't on this list (I've only been using it for a couple months), it is slowly making it's way onto this list as well!


Rosebud Perfume Company Rosebud Salve: Honestly, I could go on and on about this lip balm for days. I've been using this stuff for years, and I have found nothing better to use on my lips. It smells incredible, moisturizes my lips and is just so perfect. My favorite lip product of all time!


Bath & Body Works 'Sweet Pea': The amount of bottles of this body mist I have gone through in the past five years of my life is probably embarrassing... Although I use the other products that come in this scent, my favorite is the body mist. It's so subtle, yet noticeable, and I love how girly it is. I spray it not just on myself, but throughout my room so the smell can comfort me even when I'm not personally wearing it. 


Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner: I cannot get over how GREAT this shampoo & conditioner team smell. Like mint, but with floral hints? I'm not good at describing smells, but the way this stuff makes my hair is damn near unreal; my hair is always so soft and bouncy after using it, that half the time I can't believe it's my own hair. It is spendy, but in my opinion, very much worth it.


California Mango Mend Treatment Balm: I give my mom the credit for discovering this gem in a local beauty shop in my town. It's described as the "ultimate remedy for excessively dry skin", and that statement is not a lie. The smell is incredible, first and foremost, and it's such a great multipurpose product. I use it on my feet, my lips, my hands, and of course the rest of my body. It truly works, and I love it so much.


MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in 'Crystal Avalanche': Another product that I would be embarrassed to admit how many times I've repurchased it. My go-to inner corner highlight, and my brow bone highlight. So beautiful with a subtle shimmer, and so pigmented.



Let me know below your must-haves & holy grail products! I'm always up to trying new things!


No comments:

Post a Comment