Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015 Favorites

Umm, excuse me, it's December already? There's only a month left of 2015? What is happening?! All shock aside, the end of the month means time for a new set of monthly favorites from yours truly! Once again, I've compiled my list of things I've been loving, so I hope you enjoy them too. Don't forget to comment below or tweet me telling me your favorites from this month!




Music Favorites
November was an absolutely incredible month for new music! Not only did Adele release her highly anticipated album 25, but Alessia Cara put out her debut album, and even the Biebs came back with a vengeance and Hailee Steinfeld put out her very first EP. I love all four of these albums very much, and I put together my personal list of the top tracks on each one.

Alessia Cara, "Know-It-All": Seventeen, Scars To Your Beautiful, Here (2 AM Version)
Justin Bieber, "Purpose": Sorry, Love Yourself, The Feeling (feat. Halsey)
Adele, "25": Hello, Send My Love (To Your New Lover), River Lea
Hailee Steinfeld, "HAIZ": The entire thing, all of it. Every song is incredible!


Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in 'Lolita'
I was finally able to pick up this in-demand color on the Sephora website! I had been searching for the liquid lipstick version of this color, but it's always sold out. During the VIB Sale, I purchased the matte lipstick version, and I love it so much! It's a brownish-red that works really well with my skin tone, and so far has complimented lots of makeup looks I've tried with it. I really like the formula of the lipstick, so I plan on trying more of them soon!


Essie Nail Polish in 'Leggy Legend'
After eyeing this color every time I stopped into my local Target, I decided to treat myself and purchase this color! It's basically liquid gold; it's such a beautiful multidimensional bronze, and is a perfect color for fall/winter/the holidays! I usually don't go for Essie polishes, considering they're a bit spendy, but I think this is worth every penny! 



the original BeautyBlender
Guys, the hype is real. This makeup sponge is awesome, and well worth the $20 I was hesitant to spend while I was at Sephora. This is a cult classic, and so well loved, and for a good reason! It makes my makeup look so much better than usual, and is perfect for so many uses. You do have to make the sponge damp to get the best application, and you have to clean it pretty often, but the beautyblender is well worth the hype.




Lemme know what you've been loving this month down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment