Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Haul

I have three favorite times of the year: Christmas, my birthday, and the Sephora VIB Sale. This time around, I decided to treat myself a little extra, and purchase some things I've been eyeing on the Sephora website! With 20% off everything for VIB Rogue and VIB members, I couldn't resist. Fortunately, the closest Sephora is three hours away from me, so I only put in three orders this time around (my wallet still might be crying though...)

Here is what I picked up from the sale, and reviews will be coming later!




Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Duo (Sold Out): This stuff is truly the best! It's my favorite setting spray, and it does exactly what it says. I normally purchase these in the travel sizes, which are $14 each. The large ones are $30 each, and to get two of the large ones for $39 (plus 20% off) was a deal I could not pass up!



Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in 'Lolita' (Sold Out): I've been wanting the Lolita shade for months, but the liquid lipstick version has always been sold out. I realized that it's also sold in the lipstick form, so I picked that up before it could be sold out again! I love this color so much; it's a warm brownish red on me (it's notorious for being different colors on different people), and it really works with my light skin tone.




BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Champagne Glow Palette (Sold Out): I have been wanting this bad boy ever since Jaclyn Hill released the teaser picture on her Instagram. When I saw this was back in stock on the Sephora website, I clicked to add it to my bag so quickly, my head spun.  It's a Christmas gift from my mom, and I am so in love! All of the colors are so damn beautiful and pigmented, but my favorite has to be the middle, Champagne Pop. I'm so proud of Jaclyn for all that she's accomplished; this palette is just so beautiful!


First Aid Beauty Peace, Joy & FAB Kit: This kit is worth $109, but only costs $54. Then on top of that, I got 20% off! That's such an incredible deal! I've only tried the face cleanser and the repair cream from FAB, but I really wanted to try some more of their products, and this is the perfect opportunity! I haven't used any of it yet (I'm using up the products I have open now), but I'm very excited to try them out!






Let me know below if you picked up anything from the sale, and if not, tell me what's on your wishlist from Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment