Friday, December 25, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Bonus Day

SURPRISE! I have one more Blogmas post for you all! You didn't think I would go a whole month of blogging without posting a festive Outfit of the Day, did you? For the bonus Blogmas day, I'm showing my Christmas Eve dinner party look! For Christmas Eve, my whole family gets together for a big dinner and a night of games & holiday cheer. I love dressing up for it, even if no one else is particularly feeling dressy. Without further ado, here is my Christmas Eve OOTD!





Dress: BooHoo


Tights: Hue 








Makeup: 
Smashbox PhotoFinish Color Correcting Primer
Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer 
Maybelline Age Rewind Undereye Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit 
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette 
MAC Painterly Paintpot
Stila In the Light Palette
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 'Iced Latte' 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk'
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Urban Decay Ozone Primer Pencil 
Too Faced Melted Lipstick in 'Melted Velvet'
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


I hope you all had a truly wonderful holiday season, and thank you for all the love this past year. See you all in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment