Saturday, December 19, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 10

You know 'em, you love 'em, you love to hate 'em. Christmas sweaters! I am a firm believer and lover of celebrating the season with a festive sweater; while I don't have nearly as many as my fellow Blogmas blogger Kim (her sweater lookbook can be found here), I do own two that I really love. Today, I have six sweaters that I think will make any holiday that much more merrier!




Black/White Sweater: This cute option is from the website BooHoo, and one of the two Christmas sweaters that I personally own! It's a nod to the classic movie Home Alone.

Navy Snowflake Sweater: A more simple, less out-there option. Perfect for if you want to join in on the fun, but still want to keep it demure. 

Red/Green/Cream Reindeer Sweater: This has all of the classic Christmas colors in one sweater. The reindeer are perfectly seasonable, too!

Green Christmas Tree Sweater: For when you want to go all out. I first saw this on Zoella's channel in her Christmas Sweater haul, and honestly, I really want this one.

Cream 'XMAS' Sweater: An absolutely adorable pick, complete with candy canes and a Santa hat. A good choice that's still fashionable.

Maroon Polar Bear Sweater: This is just such a sweet sweater! Look at that polar bear! The maroon color is very appropriate for the winter, too!



I hope you enjoyed these sweaters on Day 10 of Blogmas! We're getting closer to Christmas, so stay tuned for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment