Monday, December 21, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 11

Blogmas is slowly coming to a close, but that just means that Christmas is near! In the spirit of the holidays, one of my best friends and I decided to attempt one of those build-it-yourself gingerbread house kits that we purchased at Target. You think that since this kit is essentially made for children, that it would be a breeze to complete, right?

You are wrong. I was wrong. We were wrong.

This was my first time ever making a gingerbread house, and while it didn't quite turn out how we expected, we still had tons of fun doing it! We even filmed a video for Kim's YouTube channel (all of Kim's links will be below!), so for this day of Blogmas, I hope you enjoy our craziness and laughter while attempting to be festive.


Kim's Blog: Bun A Mess But Still Well-Dressed

Kim's YouTube Channel: Kim Peoples

Our lovely video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1IFFJ-WWc


Here's some pictures that we captured throughout the building process, via Snapchat:






You can add me on Snapchat! My username is hannahberry17 :)

Stay tuned for the LAST DAY OF BLOGMAS, coming to you soon!


2 comments: