Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 12

It's the last day of Blogmas! While that does make me sad, that just means that Christmas is SO CLOSE! Now with the holidays, come the holiday parties. Keeping your purse stocked with whatever you'll need is an absolute must, but you don't want to be the person lugging around a huge daytime bag throughout a party. I've got for you all today, a guide to the ye old question: What's in my bag? But today, it's the holiday edition.





A black shoulder bag
Like I said, you don't want to be carrying around a larger bag than you truly need. A classic black shoulder bag fits just the right amount of stuff, and looks very classy. You can put a spin on it with fun details like fur, beading, or whatever your heart desires. There are tons of great options out there; the one I personally use was my Grandma's, but another good place to find some is thrift stores.


Red lipstick
A bold red lip really tops off any look and takes it to the next level. It's so festive and perfect for the holiday season! I don't even know how many red lipsticks I own, but it's a makeup trend that I truly love. It never goes out of style, and there are literally hundreds (maybe thousands) to choose from.


A phone
Just thought I would state the obvious! Sometimes it's the most simple stuff that we forget. Also, while we're stating the obvious, don't forget these either: your ID, some money, keys if they're needed, and anything else that makes you feel at ease while having fun.


Blotting papers
I personally put these on the list, because I cannot live without blotting papers. I work damn hard on my makeup, especially before heading out, and I don't want to look like an oily mess halfway through the night! Keep in mind, I do have oily skin, so if you have dry skin, these might not be on your list. But other options on the market include bronzing papers, blush papers, and even highlighting papers. It's an easy and convenient way to touch up on the go.



Thank you guys so, so much for all the love during this Blogmas season! I really had tons of fun doing this, and it made me realize how invested I want to get into this blog during 2016. Have a wonderful rest of the year, everyone, and I'll see you in 2016 with all new posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment