Thursday, December 3, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 2

Day Two of Blogmas is here! I hope you enjoyed the first day, with my Part One of my all time favorite Christmas songs. Today, I thought I would show you all some of my favorite ways to decorate for the season. As a girl who has a deep love for Pinterest, the online scrapbook of your dreams, I have found so much inspiration throughout the years I've been on the site. That includes some of the items (and color schemes) you're about to see, so let's carry on!





Pillows
I love pillows regardless of the season. I'm the person who has over ten pillows on her bed, and who gets questioned when she has guests about said pillows. Around the holidays, I love to switch it up with some festive colored pillows with adorable sayings. They make your bed feel a bit more cozy!

Red 'Christmas' pillow can be found here
Santa's Reindeer pillow can be found here
Fa La La pillow can be found here


Candles
Another item I love year round, but especially when it comes to this festive time of year. My favorites are pictured here, from Bath & Body Works. But you can find tons of great deals on holiday candles at places such as Ross, Target, and TJ Maxx!

Spiced Apple Toddy candle can be found here
Champagne Toast candle can be found here
Winter Hearth candle can be found here


Banners
Banners are a cute, whimsical way of showing your holiday spirit. They come in tons of colors, fabrics, with different sayings too. There are even some where you can customize your own! I love how they're so simple to hang up, and look so perfect wherever you want to place them.

Red & Green Christmas Tree banner can be found here
'Merry Christmas' banner can be found here
Red & Green Stocking banner can be found here


I hope you've all enjoyed Blogmas Day 2, and stay tuned for all the posts to come! Tell me your favorite ways to decorate for the holidays down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment