Saturday, December 5, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 3

Welcome to Day Three of Blogmas! One of my favorite things about the winter is the fact that curling up to watch a good holiday movie is considered a pastime. I live for the 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family, and all the cheesy movie marathons on the Hallmark Channel. I love movies, and especially Christmas movies, so here are my top five favorites!




Elf
The amount of times that I have seen this film is probably unhealthy. I know pretty much all the words; I quote it on a nearly daily basis, even when it's not remotely close to Christmas! Will Ferrel is one of my favorite actors, and he brings Buddy the Elf to life in such a wonderful way. A true classic!


Eloise At Christmastime
When I was younger, I used to be compared to Eloise quite often. I'm still not sure if it was meant to be a good thing or a bad thing, but I will always take it with stride, as she is one of my all-time favorite characters. Any Eloise movie is fantastic, but pair it with Christmas, and it's magical. It's such an innocent and loving movie that makes me truly happy.


Love Actually
Ahh, the quintessential Christmas romance film. With an all-star cast, countless obstacles while trying to conquer love at Christmastime never seemed better. Who doesn't want Hugh Grant as the Prime Minister coming to your door on Christmas Eve, or Colin Firth proposing to you in a foreign country? I just adore this movie so much; I've even watched it in July. 


Christmas With the Kranks
A less popular holiday film, starring Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis. Everyone knows Tim Allen as The Santa Clause (some of my other favorite Christmas movies), but I find him so perfect in this role. This movie is truly so funny and heartwarming; everything I look for in a Christmas film!


The Holiday
The first time I ever watched this movie was over this past summer with my lovely friend Kim, who insisted I needed to see it right away. I'm so glad she showed me this film, because I love it so much. All four leads I love in their own ways, and put them together, and it's the perfect movie. It's magical and filled with lots of love; a perfect combination! 




Let me know below your favorite Holiday films!

No comments:

Post a Comment