Friday, December 11, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 6

Welcome to day six of Blogmas! I hope you're hungry, because today we're going to be talking about food! More importantly, HOLIDAY TREATS! This time of year is such a great opportunity to try new recipes out, not only because there's so many different ones out there, but you have so many people around to help! Whether that be helping you make the treat, or a taste tester, I guarantee someone around will be interested in what you're doing. 

I've compiled my top five Holiday treats that I have found throughout my many Pinterest binges. They're all fairly easy to make, and don't require a ton of ingredients, which is always a plus to me when I'm baking and cooking! Let's get started!

























I hope you've enjoyed Blogmas Day 6, stayed tuned for Day 7, coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment