Sunday, December 13, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 7

On the first day of Blogmas, I shared my top five Christmas songs for the season with you all. Today, it's time for the other five! If it's not clear by now that I have a very strong love for Christmas music, today's post will reassure you that my love is true. Let's begin!





6. "Baby It's Cold Outside" by She & Him: This song is an absolute Christmas classic, but this duo puts a different twist on the song. It's a little more fast paced than the original, which makes it a bit more fun!


7. "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" by Andy Williams: This was a song I sang with my jazz choir in high school, and it just brings back so many wonderful memories. Another classic for the season, so everyone knows this one!


8. "Winter Wonderland" by Dean Martin: I won't lie, sometimes throughout the year, this song will randomly get stuck in my head. I feel like that's the true test of any Christmas song, and just proves how loved this song really is.


9. "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" by The Head and the Heart: The Head and the Heart is my favorite band of all time, fun fact! This cover from the 'Holiday's Rule!' album makes me very happy and ready for the holidays. This song always came on my work's Christmas playlist, and there were numerous times that customers caught me singing along...


10. "Last Christmas" by Wham!: Is this really a Christmas music playlist if Last Christmas isn't on here? The answer is no. People either love this song, or they despise it with a fiery passion. I adore this song, and most of the covers that have come out, too! 


There you have it, the rest of my top ten list of Christmas songs! Let me know your favorite in the comments below, and stay tuned for day eight of Blogmas, coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment