Tuesday, January 19, 2016

OOTD: Oh Wonder Concert (01/17/16)

Welcome back to the blog, and I hope you all have had an incredible start to your 2016! I've been quite busy already this new year, but I thought it was time for a new post! Of course, in true Hannah fashion, it is an Outfit of the Day.

On Sunday night, one of my best friends and I went to a concert for the band Oh Wonder, an up-and-coming pop duo. Kim attends university a couple of hours away from me, so it was so nice to see her and have some new adventures for the new year! I will leave all of Kim's links below, so go make sure to check out her amazing blog! 

It was very rainy and cloudy up in Portland, per usual for Oregon, but we still wanted to look our best. Check out both of our outfit's of the day below!

Kim's Look





T-Shirt: H&M
Booties: Old Navy, out of stock, similar here
Leggings: Old Navy






My Look




Cardigan: H&M
Tank: BooHoo, sold out, similar here
Boots: BooHoo


I hope all of you are having an incredible 2016 so far. I can't wait to see what this year holds for me, and the blog! Happy (belated) New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment