Friday, April 15, 2016

OOTD: G-Eazy Concert (04/08/16)

Last week, me and one of my best friends had the privilege of being able to see one of our favorite performers live, G-Eazy! G, better known as Gerald, is a rapper from the Bay Area who's finally getting the fame & recognition he deserves. I drove up to the valley for the weekend, and had a wonderful time with my friends. In true Hannah fashion, I of course documented our outfits! We may or may not have gone shopping a few hours before the show, but that's beside the point. We had so much fun, and the show made me love G even more!


Lynn's Outfit




Look how adorable she is! 

Shirt - H&M
Jean Jacket - Gap
Shorts - American Eagle
Shoes - Converse
Lipstick - Kat Von D



My Outfit





Romper - H&M, unavailable, similar here
Plaid Shirt (tied around) - Old Navy
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - American Eagle, unavailable, similar here
Bag - Thrifted 
Lip Color - Kat Von D


Photo credit to the wonderful Kim! Go check out her blog here!



No comments:

Post a Comment